11-01-2019, 03:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 03:26 PM by cwlongshot.)
Ya made me look for a old pic!! I found it too!
My first Mouflon Ram. Circa 1993 Right after building my 6.5/06. 1909 Argentine ?98 Mauser action. 120 Ballistic tip 3250 fps. Est 3K impact vel. Thru and thru penetration.
![[Image: EEF3C95D-BD87-4046-936A-8007337EA165_zpsrotwdnpl.jpeg]](https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CWLONGSHOT/EEF3C95D-BD87-4046-936A-8007337EA165_zpsrotwdnpl.jpeg)
Shot was about 300 yards on a preserve. (Not wild sheep) I have it mounted and its beautiful almost two full curls and almost all grey. It was iver 10yrs old.
Great memories!
CW
My first Mouflon Ram. Circa 1993 Right after building my 6.5/06. 1909 Argentine ?98 Mauser action. 120 Ballistic tip 3250 fps. Est 3K impact vel. Thru and thru penetration. ![[Image: EEF3C95D-BD87-4046-936A-8007337EA165_zpsrotwdnpl.jpeg]](https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/CWLONGSHOT/EEF3C95D-BD87-4046-936A-8007337EA165_zpsrotwdnpl.jpeg)
Shot was about 300 yards on a preserve. (Not wild sheep) I have it mounted and its beautiful almost two full curls and almost all grey. It was iver 10yrs old.
Great memories!
CW

