Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Radical
#8
I have a 20” upper I purchased from Radical about 3 years ago. It shoots good. I have had no issues other than the gas block screws broke. Took it to them and they repaired it on the spot. (They are accross town from me. Maybe I was lucky but I am very happy with it. Accuracy is MOA as long as I do my part. I have several group barrels and they are great for the price as well. Good luck with whichever you choose.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting Radical - by NightStalker - 10-30-2019, 06:28 PM
Getting Radical - by A5BLASTER - 10-30-2019, 06:30 PM
Getting Radical - by Lastrites - 10-30-2019, 09:36 PM
Getting Radical - by Hawk518 - 10-30-2019, 09:59 PM
Getting Radical - by VASCAR2 - 10-30-2019, 10:13 PM
Getting Radical - by A5BLASTER - 10-30-2019, 11:47 PM
Getting Radical - by NightStalker - 10-31-2019, 03:40 PM
Getting Radical - by Redomen - 11-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Getting Radical - by HuntTXhogs - 11-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)