10-31-2019, 05:05 AM
So this past weekend I got to get some time on the gun and tried to sight in at 100. Ran about 15 rounds through it (mag and a half on the new CPD mag. Not a hiccup whatsoever. Functioned perfectly. Now if I could get it to shoot a little better
. Gotta get some different ammo and see how it does. But it?s good enough to shoot some hogs or deer 100 and under. I?m gonna see if that store has another mag I can pick up and make sure. I?m still thinking about getting one of these DH mags also. Wish Amend2 would hurry their ass up and release their single stack poly mag. I?m not a huge fan of this short 10 rd but don?t want the huge 26rd. Thanks for all of the replies, I?ll keep an update as we shoot it some more.
. Gotta get some different ammo and see how it does. But it?s good enough to shoot some hogs or deer 100 and under. I?m gonna see if that store has another mag I can pick up and make sure. I?m still thinking about getting one of these DH mags also. Wish Amend2 would hurry their ass up and release their single stack poly mag. I?m not a huge fan of this short 10 rd but don?t want the huge 26rd. Thanks for all of the replies, I?ll keep an update as we shoot it some more.

