Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just a simple thing I wish manufacturers would do...
#1
Whinging and complaining [on]

With all the fancy logos and everything... I REALLY wish barrel/Gas-blocks etc. came marked with a line for the dead center so it would make alignment that much easier. FAXON!!! Lads, LOVE your barrels (THere's a 16" 5R "Gunner Match" I'm dealing with here today... lovely barrel) but seriously, in the name of smart thinking and clever product distinguishment: put markings (long enough to be seen with the GB on and off) along the center-line of your barrel through the gas-port center-line and up on the shoulder. And gas-blocks, IMO, should just have the bloody line drawn straight up the front across the mouth/gas-tube port.

Sorry for the rant thread, I'm just having one of those days where I'm all thumbs and I don't have my dial calipers or tools to mark the center of a barrel like this outside of a Staedtler drafting pencil and a business card and it occurs to me this would make it SO mice for builders.

Whinging and complaining [off]

Cheers

Blue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just a simple thing I wish manufacturers would do... - by Wandering Kermode - 10-29-2019, 01:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)