Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mags
#13
my experiece is with my aero precision lowers.
6.5 e-landers won't fit with the 24 round magazines, the bullets make them bulge and it won't fit in my lower.
I believe I can get up to 15 before they bulge. I really wish they would fit in my lowers, however; they don't.

I use the asc 25 round magazines and haven't had any issues with them, they don't bulge in my aero precision lowers.
I only use factory 123 grain eld and sst at this point in my 6.5 grendels.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mags - by Scotebob - 10-14-2019, 07:30 AM
Mags - by Klem - 10-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Mags - by Rosecrans1 - 10-14-2019, 09:30 AM
Mags - by Lastrites - 10-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Mags - by Popeye212 - 10-14-2019, 04:27 PM
Mags - by FLshooter - 10-15-2019, 12:33 AM
Mags - by Scotebob - 10-15-2019, 06:05 AM
Mags - by Scotebob - 10-15-2019, 06:08 AM
Mags - by Scotebob - 10-15-2019, 06:09 AM
Mags - by Wanderson - 10-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Mags - by Scotebob - 10-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Mags - by Huckleberry75 - 10-25-2019, 01:53 PM
Mags - by Grendeltexashunter - 10-28-2019, 12:08 PM
Mags - by 1Shot - 10-28-2019, 12:22 PM
Mags - by Grendeltexashunter - 10-28-2019, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)