Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
billet upper
#7
Delta Team Tactical and Davidson Defense seem to be the same company. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and been fairly happy. They are a bargain basement operation and you get what you pay for. They usually take a long time to deliver, and they aren't the quickest to respond to questions, but I've always got what I ordered. I would not trust any of their assemblies though. I've bought 5 assembled uppers from them and 2 were not assembled properly. One had a barrel nut that was not even hand tight and another had a loose gas block. I only buy parts from them and assemble them myself now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
billet upper - by idflyit - 10-25-2019, 02:01 PM
billet upper - by ARErector - 10-25-2019, 06:13 PM
billet upper - by WSAR15 - 10-26-2019, 06:20 AM
billet upper - by Rosecrans1 - 10-26-2019, 12:49 PM
billet upper - by idflyit - 10-26-2019, 02:37 PM
billet upper - by Happy2Shoot - 10-26-2019, 11:25 PM
billet upper - by ARErector - 10-27-2019, 01:03 AM
billet upper - by idflyit - 10-27-2019, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)