Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anxious for deer
#1
getting really bored and antsy for my deer hunt.. I leave in two weeks... Still wasn't confident in my data for dope on the gun, so I went out today since it finally got cold (48*). All my data up to this point has been 80*+...

Anyway... I'm confident now, 1st 4 down the tube on cold bore :o
Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be sharing some pics of dead deer, maybe yote, and hopefully even a mt. lion.

[Image: z0Gqs1O.jpg]

[Image: erdgXWD.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
anxious for deer - by imaguy3 - 10-27-2019, 12:09 AM
anxious for deer - by CJW - 10-27-2019, 12:57 AM
anxious for deer - by Bigs28 - 10-27-2019, 01:17 AM
anxious for deer - by SightedIn - 11-06-2019, 02:20 AM
anxious for deer - by imaguy3 - 11-06-2019, 03:58 AM
anxious for deer - by Growler - 11-06-2019, 05:47 AM
anxious for deer - by imaguy3 - 11-06-2019, 04:05 PM
anxious for deer - by SightedIn - 11-07-2019, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)