Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final parts list for very first AR build
#13
Lastrites Wrote:FM, don't wait to tell how you like the handguard, <snip>

From a purely aesthetic perspective, I love it. I think its gonna look amazing once the Vortex optic is mounted. I will report how it performs, which obviously is the most important aspect of a handguard, but I'm really impressed with the fit-n-finish of this product...its SOLID!! I mean, ZERO flex. I didnt expect that. Now I know why they wrap barrels in CF.


The part I have my doubts about is the Magpul bipod. Its solid as well, very little slop or play. But its just so lightweight compared to my Atlas it feels cheap. Then again, at less than 1/3 the price of my Atlas, it WAS cheap. LOL

[Image: 4knuoP.jpg]

Perhaps it will surprise me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Final parts list for very first AR build - by CJW - 10-21-2019, 08:30 PM
Final parts list for very first AR build - by Flight Medic - 10-23-2019, 04:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)