Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gas Block Moving?
#5
Alright. I thought I might have to do that and that?s my next question, how do I remove the handguard? It is a RRA TRO XL handguard and it doesn?t appear to just twist off. Maybe I can loosen the gas block inside the rail and push it back in there. I wasn?t able to budge the handguard after really pulling on it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas Block Moving? - by VW3 - 10-22-2019, 01:50 AM
Gas Block Moving? - by A5BLASTER - 10-22-2019, 01:52 AM
Gas Block Moving? - by VW3 - 10-22-2019, 01:58 AM
Gas Block Moving? - by A5BLASTER - 10-22-2019, 03:27 AM
Gas Block Moving? - by VW3 - 10-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Gas Block Moving? - by A5BLASTER - 10-22-2019, 01:02 PM
Gas Block Moving? - by montana - 10-22-2019, 03:43 PM
Gas Block Moving? - by PrecisionFirearms - 10-23-2019, 10:29 PM
Gas Block Moving? - by VW3 - 10-24-2019, 12:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)