Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Build tool questions
#19
I own many sets of grace tools, they work well for me and they are guaranteed for life.Just call Grace and they’ll send you a new one ,no questions asked.I cherish my grace tools as much is I cherish the vintage 6” Columbia vice I inherited.
I have several magazine well blocks ,the Magpul BEV is one. I also have a set of soft jaws I use for muzzle devices.In the past to install muzzle devices,I have used a piece of an old leather belt wrapped around the barrel ,works fine no scratches. It’s how my uncle did it back at the shop in the 70s . They didn’t have any specialty tools they successfully made their own.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Build tool questions - by phishfood - 09-29-2019, 12:06 AM
Build tool questions - by Klem - 09-29-2019, 01:04 AM
Build tool questions - by A5BLASTER - 09-29-2019, 04:11 AM
Build tool questions - by Klem - 09-29-2019, 04:29 AM
Build tool questions - by FRB6.5 - 09-29-2019, 05:36 AM
Build tool questions - by Klem - 09-29-2019, 06:15 AM
Build tool questions - by FRB6.5 - 09-29-2019, 04:35 PM
Build tool questions - by FRB6.5 - 09-29-2019, 04:50 PM
Build tool questions - by grayfox - 09-29-2019, 05:11 PM
Build tool questions - by Klem - 09-29-2019, 10:17 PM
Build tool questions - by phishfood - 10-13-2019, 11:07 PM
Build tool questions - by A5BLASTER - 10-14-2019, 12:12 AM
Build tool questions - by FRB6.5 - 10-14-2019, 12:27 AM
Build tool questions - by phishfood - 10-14-2019, 12:32 AM
Build tool questions - by FRB6.5 - 10-14-2019, 01:13 AM
Build tool questions - by Popeye212 - 10-14-2019, 01:15 AM
Build tool questions - by A5BLASTER - 10-14-2019, 01:25 AM
Build tool questions - by phishfood - 10-19-2019, 11:52 PM
Build tool questions - by FLshooter - 10-22-2019, 12:17 AM
Build tool questions - by phishfood - 11-12-2019, 12:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)