Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd
#9
Wow, first thanks for all the warm responses, yall seem like a really nice group of folks.

As far as my setup to a fuller extent. I'm usually shooting off a bench at the range. Most of the time with this pistol it's being shot wth a front and rear bag or a bipod and rear bag. Tried to shoot on daily calm days as far as wind goes, so never more than 5 miles an hour. I try to do that when testing all my reloads. The scope is a Simmons 3-9 mil mil scope ( with buy the way for a $100 Wal-Mart scope it tracks pretty dang well, not as good as my SWFA but still better than alot of others lol ). The trigger is much lighter than n average mil spec, I'd say 2.5 pounds which is pretty light for me. And on my trigger wanted to know what would cause my trigger pin to walk out every 15 or so shots?

I do have some 8208xbr but I don't think it the me any real good groups. I'd have to look through my notes again though and check
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by Wolfdog91 - 10-19-2019, 01:45 AM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by A5BLASTER - 10-19-2019, 01:48 AM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by lazyengineer - 10-19-2019, 04:17 AM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by FRB6.5 - 10-19-2019, 05:52 AM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by Texas - 10-19-2019, 07:06 AM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by Rosecrans1 - 10-19-2019, 12:21 PM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by Bigs28 - 10-19-2019, 02:06 PM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by NugginFutz - 10-20-2019, 12:40 PM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by Wolfdog91 - 10-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by VASCAR2 - 10-20-2019, 05:35 PM
Expected Grendel Pistol @100yd - by StoneHendge - 10-20-2019, 08:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)