Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting Mat-recommendations?
#3
I'll preface my recommendation by saying that I'm not a competitive shooter, have tried only one mat, and shoot prone only once in a while.

The Voodoo Tactical mat has worked fine for my application. It's quick to use and to take up, it's relatively compact to store, and it seems durable enough to last quite some time (especially considering my limited use). I'm sure that there are better mats available, but I have no complaints with the VT mat.

[Image: 197.jpg]

http://www.voodootactical.net/p-197-vood...g-mat.aspx
Drifter
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by bootzey - 02-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by stokesrj - 02-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by Drifter - 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by bootzey - 02-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by CPT.CRAZY - 02-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by parallax - 02-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by RStewart - 02-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by JohnOD - 02-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by rkflorey - 02-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by stokesrj - 02-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Shooting Mat-recommendations? - by RStewart - 02-24-2012, 11:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)