10-18-2019, 12:15 AM
You were already planning on spending $500 .
I recently got a Bartlein 24” heavy Grendel barrel for an AR build.Ran me $550 shipped from Craddock precision.It took close to 2 mo. to receive.But,worth the wait.Sub 1/2” all day,every day!
I would say it’s as good or better than my Krieger barrel and better than my criterion’s.The best part was that there was no break in. So no wasting ammo. It was broke in after the five round sight in!
I was so impressed with Bartlein that I have since ordered two other Bartleins, one for my AR15 300 blackout and one for my 556 Ruger Precision Rifle.
I recently got a Bartlein 24” heavy Grendel barrel for an AR build.Ran me $550 shipped from Craddock precision.It took close to 2 mo. to receive.But,worth the wait.Sub 1/2” all day,every day!
I would say it’s as good or better than my Krieger barrel and better than my criterion’s.The best part was that there was no break in. So no wasting ammo. It was broke in after the five round sight in!
I was so impressed with Bartlein that I have since ordered two other Bartleins, one for my AR15 300 blackout and one for my 556 Ruger Precision Rifle.

