10-17-2019, 04:36 AM
I've had really really good luck with barrels from Lilja. I am a dealer and get one for you as well (in fact, I sent one to TX just a few weeks ago). I also ran a pretty significant group buy on some Lilja SBR/Pistol barrels and have received really good feedback on those as well. There is certainly no reason to hesitate with a Lilja.
"battle in"??? Did you get auto-corrected? If you meant Bartlein, you simply can not go wrong with Bartlein either. The vast majority of what I sell is Lilja but when it comes to Bartlein vs Kreiger vs Lilja... that's like taking your pick between your top-3 favorite super-models. You win regardless of which you choose. They're all phenomenal barrels and there is no wrong choice between the 3.
"battle in"??? Did you get auto-corrected? If you meant Bartlein, you simply can not go wrong with Bartlein either. The vast majority of what I sell is Lilja but when it comes to Bartlein vs Kreiger vs Lilja... that's like taking your pick between your top-3 favorite super-models. You win regardless of which you choose. They're all phenomenal barrels and there is no wrong choice between the 3.

