Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 grendel bolt
#4
idflyit Wrote:..............................I failed to say im left handed...Are 6.5 grendel BOLTS left & right handed ...Are carriers left & right handed....I am a NEWBY to the AR plateform... Sorry if this are stuped questions...most of the suppiers of AR parts DO NOT Answer the phone thank you so very much BRB OKC

I belive maxim firearms sells a left handed grendel bolt and I know they make left handed bcg's but off the top of my head I can't remember what company's.

Look back through the threads the last month are two. There was anouther member building a left handed ar grendel and he found the needed parts. Should be some soild Intel in that thread for you and your build.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 grendel bolt - by idflyit - 10-14-2019, 09:51 PM
6.5 grendel bolt - by A5BLASTER - 10-14-2019, 10:02 PM
6.5 grendel bolt - by idflyit - 10-16-2019, 04:33 PM
6.5 grendel bolt - by A5BLASTER - 10-16-2019, 05:39 PM
6.5 grendel bolt - by Wanderson - 10-17-2019, 03:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)