10-15-2019, 07:30 PM
So final build load is as follows
Aero precision upper and handguard FDE
80% lower from RTB
PSA lower parts kit
Monster 12.5 Grendel Barrel
Monster bolt inside of a BCA bolt carrier
Aero precision gas block and tube
VG6 epsilon compensator
Magpul MOE grip FDE
Magpul BUIS
Magpul gen 2 AFG FDE
Raptor ambi charging handle (chinese knockoff).
Surefire light with pressure pad
This guy shoots super smooth. Ive fired a few Hornaday Black rounds through it at about 40 yrds. Very accurate. Shot a hundred rounds of wolf gold as well. Needs more testing but next to no recoil with the brake, no misfires, clean ejections. Im super pleased with this build so far. I have it properly sighted now so the serious testing can begin.
The knockoff radian raptor charging handle has been doing well so far. I pulled it off a previous build. No expectations but I am pleasently surprised by this 10$ part. Im getting serious mileage out of it through dry firr practice.
The BCA carrier was scrapping the inside of the reciever at first. I assumed because of the FDE cerakote, but after shooting it a bit with some lube, and it is no longer an issue.
If i can figure out how to post pics ill throw it on here.
Aero precision upper and handguard FDE
80% lower from RTB
PSA lower parts kit
Monster 12.5 Grendel Barrel
Monster bolt inside of a BCA bolt carrier
Aero precision gas block and tube
VG6 epsilon compensator
Magpul MOE grip FDE
Magpul BUIS
Magpul gen 2 AFG FDE
Raptor ambi charging handle (chinese knockoff).
Surefire light with pressure pad
This guy shoots super smooth. Ive fired a few Hornaday Black rounds through it at about 40 yrds. Very accurate. Shot a hundred rounds of wolf gold as well. Needs more testing but next to no recoil with the brake, no misfires, clean ejections. Im super pleased with this build so far. I have it properly sighted now so the serious testing can begin.
The knockoff radian raptor charging handle has been doing well so far. I pulled it off a previous build. No expectations but I am pleasently surprised by this 10$ part. Im getting serious mileage out of it through dry firr practice.
The BCA carrier was scrapping the inside of the reciever at first. I assumed because of the FDE cerakote, but after shooting it a bit with some lube, and it is no longer an issue.
If i can figure out how to post pics ill throw it on here.

