Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Upper and Lower for a build
#13
If you're not set on Ambi/something special the AERO M4E1 is hands down the best value and workmanship in a "working"/Duty/hunting" receiver set IMHO. I wish they'd do an "M4E2" with Ambi-BHO but for $200 as a matched set with the small details (the set-screw spring retention/BHO screw etc) and the fit/finish there's just nothing I've come across that's as consistent and well made for the price. FWIW, IMO, The M4 receiver is a known commodity and the TDP/dimensions pretty well disseminated across the industry and the world really. For the most part 9x/10 any solid reputable forge will give you a good, true/square receiver (PSA for instance).

If there's some other hidden gems/great values/less-well-known's out there I'll be interested in hearing/learning along with the OP as I'm about to start ordering parts for a spec/custom-build I've been asked to put together and I'm always excited to hear people happy with what I do/make/etc.

Cheers

Blue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by StraitShot - 08-31-2019, 05:38 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Bigs28 - 08-31-2019, 05:42 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by StraitShot - 08-31-2019, 07:17 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by A5BLASTER - 08-31-2019, 07:23 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by StraitShot - 08-31-2019, 07:56 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Six5x39 - 08-31-2019, 09:30 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by StraitShot - 08-31-2019, 09:48 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Six5x39 - 08-31-2019, 10:49 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Popeye212 - 08-31-2019, 11:09 PM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Klem - 09-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by FLshooter - 09-01-2019, 03:14 AM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Wandering Kermode - 10-14-2019, 03:46 AM
Best Upper and Lower for a build - by Pwrbomb1970 - 10-16-2019, 12:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)