Story goes like this. Bought a few boxes to try out. I mostly handload, but I like to see what else is out there. Dialed my rifle in and they shot acceptable. Put the sneak on a herd of pronghorn. By the time we popped out of the creek bed, there were 2 smaller bucks and 9 does less than 50 yards away. The other 45 to 50 were scattered out to as far as 400. I picked a good buck at 245 yards. Broadside standing still. Bang, nothing. Maybe I missed. But the buck turned direction and I sent one more. Smack. I see hes sick on his legs. Bout 10 to 15 seconds and he tips. Well good, let's watch him for a little longer. He eventually expires. Seemed like minutes but was probably closer to 45 seconds. Dressed him out, and bottom of the lungs were damaged no ribs hit. One hole in, nothing out. Oh well, its headed home with me. Skinning him out I see the 1st round hit. Right into the shoulder blade. Never made it into the body cavity. Very little damage. Kinda strange compared to past experience with other bullets and the grendel. Anyway, just an example of one. But I'll be going back to my handloads with sst, ballistic tips and ablr as far as hunting is concerned. I'll get some photos up this week as I get time
Yard work is not an excuse!

