Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crush washer on Gamma 65?
#6
Klem Wrote:You don't need shims with a crush washer. As I said, they are not elastic so don't be fooled...while you might put more effort into screwing them further into a full rotation they are not held with any more friction. If you want to prove this do one up a full turn then see how much effort it takes to unscrew it.

The only thing that will hold your device with more tension is some other bind like glue, a jam nut or a split washer. For example, KA uses Rocksett. Split washers are great if it doesn't need timing as you can re-use them.
Klem, that sounds good. I am going to leave well enough alone. I am still not sure that I will like the Gamma 65 so I will put some rounds through it and decide. Thanks again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Bdlot - 10-12-2019, 02:09 AM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by BobinNC - 10-12-2019, 04:37 AM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Klem - 10-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Bdlot - 10-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Klem - 10-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Bdlot - 10-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by A5BLASTER - 10-14-2019, 10:03 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by lazyengineer - 10-14-2019, 10:22 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by FLshooter - 10-14-2019, 11:18 PM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Klem - 10-15-2019, 08:17 AM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by ErikS - 10-25-2019, 01:20 AM
Crush washer on Gamma 65? - by Popeye212 - 10-25-2019, 03:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)