Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this a good barrel and price for it?
#4
gofastman, my only experience with Faxon barrels is one of the prior Group-Buy barrels in 20". You have to understand that I am 69 and not half the shooter I was years ago. This barrel shoots MOA all day from an improvised rest with me behind it and an occasional group near 1/2 MOA when I get my s**t together and the stars align as is often said. This is with Hornady 123gr SST Custom ammo. All I have ever shot through it. The item # is 8152 for the ammo. Couldn't be happier with the rifle and am certain it will shoot better than I will ever be able to do. I get just slightly better results with my Bartlein barreled rifle, also 20", but it is near a lb heavier and that makes it take second seat to my main rifle, the "Group-Buy Hog Slayer".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is this a good barrel and price for it? - by olde sarge - 10-11-2019, 08:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)