Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alexander arms mk10 handguard?
#6
LRRPF52 Wrote:Yes. The ring pull the handguard onto the nut very tightly, and there are index pins that align it.

Very solid lock-up.

[Image: b83h1_zps343b3668.jpg]

[Image: 2013-04-24170508_zps230d9c4f.jpg]

[Image: fd171869-f9ce-4c2c-8325-90cfbc618e9a_zpsbnwxv44i.jpg]

Good to hear, thanks for the info.
Man that's a good looking rifle you put together there. That's just about what I'm going for, I have a different stock and I'm putting a trijicon 3-9 on mine, but very similar.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Mad Charlie - 10-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by LRRPF52 - 10-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by LRRPF52 - 10-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Bustedknuckles - 10-11-2019, 06:16 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by roo_ster - 10-14-2019, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)