10-09-2019, 01:11 AM
LRRPF52 Wrote:I like them. I Cerakoted several different AA Grendels with them.Do you find the attachment to the barrel nut to be pretty solid?
I'm not quite sure how it attaches, he's not specific in the description.
|
Alexander arms mk10 handguard?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Bustedknuckles - 10-08-2019, 04:49 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Mad Charlie - 10-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by LRRPF52 - 10-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Bustedknuckles - 10-09-2019, 01:11 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by LRRPF52 - 10-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Bustedknuckles - 10-11-2019, 06:16 AM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by roo_ster - 10-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Alexander arms mk10 handguard? - by Bustedknuckles - 10-15-2019, 02:18 AM
|