Happy2Shoot Wrote:I have a PSA 12.5" and I use ASC magazines exclusively. No problems. CPD mags are bad news. The face of the mag is too tall and catches on the brass case mouth as the case slides out of the mag during feeding. Had to dremel.
I have 10 rounders in CPD and Elander. Had to dremel the front of the Elander, CPD was fine. Go figure?
I also had an undergassed situation. Drilled out the gas port .002", switched from ARCOMP to CFE223, and so far the problem has not happened again. I have an 18" bbl with rifle length gas. Port was .094, drilled to .096. Good luck
I just re read this old post of mine and wanted to clarify a bit. Drilling out the port "helped". I had only a few FTF's after this, but, it seldom locked back on last round.
I read a post from a fellow member saying that he had cycling problems with ArComp and switched to CFE223 and the problem went away. I switced, and the problem went away. The accuracy is not as good yet, but it cycles flawlessly now. Just need to work on my load. I would rather shoot ArComp because it is MUCH cleaner that cfe223.

