Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feeding issue when bolt is locked to the rear
#14
Turned up the gas and went to the range again yesterday. No FTF, but I did notice a couple of times where the bolt release caught the bolt in a funny way on the last round. In these instances, the bolt wasn't caught all the way back., and when I inserted a new magazine, the bolt head was pushing down on the base of the first round in the magazine, causing the tip of the round to angle upwards. When this happened, the bolt release was in a weird position between it's normal (unpressed) state and it's depressed state. I had to beat on it a little to get it into normal function...felt like it was sticking a bit.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Feeding issue when bolt is locked to the rear - by Valjean - 10-05-2019, 10:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)