10-02-2019, 02:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 02:07 AM by snarkscarbine.)
My experience. It?s going to vary with your configuration, but my cans are very high-backpressure. (SAS and TBAC) the Tubb springs keep the bolt engaged longer than your normal piano-wire spring and allow chamber pressure to subside a little more before unlocking.
If you don?t see the value in it that?s fine, but I like the way my guns run when I switched them. They?re only about $25, which is definitely more than your average spring, but I guess I?d never calculated springs in terms of the number of barrels I could buy.
If you don?t see the value in it that?s fine, but I like the way my guns run when I switched them. They?re only about $25, which is definitely more than your average spring, but I guess I?d never calculated springs in terms of the number of barrels I could buy.

