Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buffer Suggestion
#4
It will not be suppressed. I emailed Mark as well just hate bothering him with each little question I have as it is my first time piecing an ar together. I appreciate you guys taking the time to educate me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Buffer Suggestion - by ALhunter - 09-26-2019, 03:10 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by grayfox - 09-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by Kswhitetails - 09-26-2019, 04:15 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by ALhunter - 09-26-2019, 04:35 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by mdram - 09-26-2019, 04:51 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by A5BLASTER - 09-26-2019, 05:00 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by ricsmall - 09-26-2019, 05:04 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by LRRPF52 - 09-28-2019, 05:13 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by ALhunter - 10-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by Happy2Shoot - 10-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Buffer Suggestion - by -Justin- - 10-03-2019, 12:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)