09-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Mark would have a good suggestion.
With a rifle length gas system start with the normal carbine, maybe go up to an H or the Kaw tungsten...
I don't like the original sproing but not wanting to go into the SCS cost arena, so I've been using the JP centerless ground springs. Very quiet and smooth. About 20 bucks if I recall. Get the proper buffer tube length.
'Course you could get a not-too-expensive low-profile adj GB if you wanted to... look at them on joebob's.
With a rifle length gas system start with the normal carbine, maybe go up to an H or the Kaw tungsten...
I don't like the original sproing but not wanting to go into the SCS cost arena, so I've been using the JP centerless ground springs. Very quiet and smooth. About 20 bucks if I recall. Get the proper buffer tube length.
'Course you could get a not-too-expensive low-profile adj GB if you wanted to... look at them on joebob's.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

