Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
maxim firearms
#3
I ordered two 6.5 G bolts from them a couple of weeks ago. Got an order confirmation then radio silence after that until I got a shipping notification. I was traveling for work so wasn't too worrier about it. They showed up in the mail box 3-4 days after the shipping notification. Bolts look great, shoot great so I would say they are legit even if they took a bit to ship. If I remember correctly you can check your order status on their webpage for your account.

I guess I didn't sweat the little to no comms because I was traveling a lot during the order period.

Hope it works out for you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 09-24-2019, 06:48 PM
maxim firearms - by Kswhitetails - 09-24-2019, 07:15 PM
maxim firearms - by shooter545 - 09-24-2019, 07:43 PM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 09-25-2019, 03:59 AM
maxim firearms - by Lastrites - 09-26-2019, 11:24 PM
maxim firearms - by Bigs28 - 09-26-2019, 11:43 PM
maxim firearms - by rabiddawg - 09-27-2019, 01:31 AM
maxim firearms - by muvef - 09-28-2019, 10:26 AM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 09-28-2019, 04:07 PM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 09-28-2019, 04:12 PM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 09-28-2019, 11:52 PM
maxim firearms - by rabiddawg - 09-29-2019, 06:30 PM
maxim firearms - by A5BLASTER - 09-29-2019, 08:02 PM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 10-11-2019, 04:33 AM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 10-11-2019, 04:35 AM
maxim firearms - by VASCAR2 - 10-11-2019, 05:38 PM
maxim firearms - by ulmapache - 10-12-2019, 06:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)