Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build
#13
A5BLASTER Wrote:Yep. All I use is sammi chambered barrels. So all my bolts have the .136 bolt face depth.

I'm in southwest Louisiana for the weekend busting some teal duck. But if you want it just shoot me a PM Sunday night are Monday and we can get it worked out.

Like I said it's one of my extras and has never been used.

Cool! Righttobear had the stripped lightweight carrier on sale again today. Along with the Anderson lightweight upper. So I picked both those up. And a couple of small parts. I am planning to get that bolt but not this week. I am, unfortunately, on a budget.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build - by GrendelFanatic - 09-23-2019, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)