More fun with the RAP
#4
Lemonaid Wrote:Good results today at the range Smile

I was testing H332 as I have a good supply, the Speer 120 Gold Dot, Sierra 130 Game Changer and Sierra 107 MK.

Range Data: 100 yards, 55 degrees, overcast, little to no wind.
All groups shot with sandbags front and back except the first one. I wanted to save my shoulder from some pain but after seeing that first group I had to ditch the lead rest.

Mods to the gun = JB weld in the mag well for better magazine fitting, and Wolf Spring in trigger = 32 ounce trigger pull.
No problems feeding, extracting etc. No pressure signs from the brass.

All load use Hornady brass, CCI 450 primers
I am assuming you mean H322, you have H332 written.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More fun with the RAP - by Lemonaid - 09-22-2019, 03:59 AM
More fun with the RAP - by Rosecrans1 - 09-22-2019, 10:48 AM
More fun with the RAP - by Bigs28 - 09-22-2019, 12:47 PM
More fun with the RAP - by cwmoss - 09-22-2019, 02:52 PM
More fun with the RAP - by Lemonaid - 09-22-2019, 08:41 PM
More fun with the RAP - by Lemonaid - 09-22-2019, 08:50 PM
More fun with the RAP - by grayfox - 09-23-2019, 05:35 AM
More fun with the RAP - by Lemonaid - 09-23-2019, 06:15 AM
More fun with the RAP - by cwmoss - 09-23-2019, 04:34 PM
More fun with the RAP - by munchie3409 - 09-24-2019, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)