09-22-2019, 03:00 AM
Kswhitetails Wrote:Very good. Glad to hear you've found something that works. Try the 129 sst while you're at it. May smooth the recoil impulse and drive better. Great combo for me.
Thanks, but I'm not celebrating yet. This thing has been jerking me back and forth ever since I got it.
I don't mind the recoil, it's not that much, and if it will make the rifle work better, I'll take it. Have to see how it feels in the field. I don't do much shooting from the bench. I have thought about trying the 129 btsp for a while, but other things have had priority. Have you ever used them? They used to be cheaper than the sst, at academy with free shipping to boot, but I don't see them on their website now. So, I'll try the 129 sst when I get a chance. Thanks for the reply and the tip, and for all the helpful info you input to the site.

