Extraction problem AGAIN
#24
As I said, drilling will be the last resort (but that's getting closer all the time).
I am going to load a few rounds with CFE223 and see if the slower powder will give me a bit more energy to cycle.(as I have read).
The port was originally 0.094. I drilled it to 0.096 and very little difference was noted. Next step IF it comes to that, will be 0.098 using a number 40 drill bit. Not quite as accurate as pin gages, but close enough. IF the cfe223 seems to help, I might try some leverevolution as well. I have the cfe223 on hand. I'll check out the link for pin gages, thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by lazyengineer - 09-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by VASCAR2 - 09-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Lemonaid - 09-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by CJW - 09-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 01:42 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Mad Charlie - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-13-2019, 03:39 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by LRRPF52 - 09-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 08:44 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 02:49 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by -Justin- - 09-21-2019, 04:56 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-21-2019, 07:41 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 03:27 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-21-2019, 04:53 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 07:34 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-22-2019, 01:50 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-22-2019, 01:54 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-22-2019, 03:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)