09-20-2019, 07:55 PM
I agree with Klem,if you want guaranteed accuracy,you go with the best barrel.My Bartlein 24” heavy barrel in 6.5 Grendel was shooting sub 1/2” groups @100yrds once it was sighted in.
I also have experience w/the Criterion 22” Hbar 6.5 Grendel barrel.I own one,and it shoots just about as well as the Bartlein.It took around 100rds to break in.But for $270,it is worth it.
I have learned that with the budget uppers it is a gamble.Sure,BCA and PSA with exchange them if you’re not satisfied.But,you waste lots of ammo and time finding out if it’s a shooter or not.
If you can only afford $300,get the Criterion HBAR.You’ll be happy w/it.But,if you can afford $550,call Paul Craddock and get you a 24” Bartlein heavy barrel.You’ll be amazed!
I also have experience w/the Criterion 22” Hbar 6.5 Grendel barrel.I own one,and it shoots just about as well as the Bartlein.It took around 100rds to break in.But for $270,it is worth it.
I have learned that with the budget uppers it is a gamble.Sure,BCA and PSA with exchange them if you’re not satisfied.But,you waste lots of ammo and time finding out if it’s a shooter or not.
If you can only afford $300,get the Criterion HBAR.You’ll be happy w/it.But,if you can afford $550,call Paul Craddock and get you a 24” Bartlein heavy barrel.You’ll be amazed!

