Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build
#11
A5BLASTER Wrote:BFT the owner of the site does group buys for barrels and bolts. I think there might be a few group buy bolts leavt.

The righttobeararms lowmass bcg is gtg. I have one in my 16 inch grendel. It has a tad over 5000 rounds on it now. Weights the same as a high dollar JP lowmass bcg but normally you can pick it up stripped for 50 bucks.

AA should have some 16 inch barrels instock. Lil more money then the group buy barrels but should be a good shooter.

I have the 16 inch model that they stopped making and it flat out shoots. That's why when I found out they were going to stop making that model barrel. I bout 6 more and stashed them away.

I have a extra group buy bolt 30 bucks plus the cost to ship it's yours. Never been used.

The thing about adjustable gas is it's really a two part system. It works good and helps on its own but it is much better when paired with a lowmass bcg.

Hope this helps sir.

Is the bolt you have a 0.136 recessed bolt?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build - by GrendelFanatic - 09-20-2019, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)