Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
High-end barrels available immediately
#1
Are there ANY retailers who would have a 20" stainless barrel like Proof, Bartlein, Shillen, Criterion, etc available for immediate delivery...or do ALL the high-end barrels require build time? I dont wanna skimp on parts with this Grendel build, but I'd really like to have it done before Nov 1st.

I did see a Proof carbon fiber barrel available at Midway USA, but I'd rather not pay the extra coin for CF since weight is not a concern.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
High-end barrels available immediately - by Flight Medic - 09-20-2019, 09:17 AM
High-end barrels available immediately - by mdram - 09-20-2019, 11:42 AM
High-end barrels available immediately - by mdram - 09-22-2019, 02:46 PM
High-end barrels available immediately - by Klem - 09-23-2019, 03:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)