Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build
#1
I am starting to get a list of parts for my 6.5 Grendel build. This is going to be a deer rifle. 200 yds or less is what I am told the typical range here in TN is usually. Thoughts or suggestions on the list so far?

I wanted a 20? but can?t find one I like. So I am settling for the Diamondback for now.
Barrel: Diamondback 18? https://diamondbackfirearms.com/product/...itride-18/

Stripped upper: Either an Aero or a Anderson stripped slick side upper. The Aero has a dust cover, the Anderson does not.
Aero: https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-st...iver-no-fa
Anderson:
https://andersonmanufacturing.com/receiv...-a000.html

Toolcraft Bolt: https://www.armorally.com/shop/toolcraft...ier-group/

Adjustable gas block: https://suparms.com/collections/adjustab...mpingement

And a decent M-lok free float tube. I like to keep it under $100. I don?t have that picked out yet.

I already have a mil spec charging handle that I will add a Yankee Hill Machine extended latch to.

Any thoughts? I?ll need a scope too. Maybe a 4x?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starting a parts list for my Grendel upper build - by GrendelFanatic - 09-19-2019, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)