Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel goes to open-field 3-gun this weekend. It did... Ok.
#6
lazyengineer Wrote:...
On the way out, I took my other Grendel with a carbine length gas system, and tried shooting it at the rifle zeroing range portion; but didn't get far because in that gun, the Wolf Steel ripped the extractor claw off!

FWIW, I contacted PSA about the Grendel extractor breaking (on a separate rifle; not the one used in this thread). Took a while for a reply, so I just ordered some "cheap" $17 replacement extractors from 3rd party. PSA finally got back to me, they don't have any spare extractors, so they're just sending me an entire replacement BCG. The PSA customer service in my experience is exceptional, and this isn't the first time they've gone way above and beyond. That's part of the reason I keep using them. Because holy crap! I suppose that's one way to get a replacement extractor!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel goes to open-field 3-gun this weekend. It did... Ok. - by lazyengineer - 09-19-2019, 03:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)