Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP accuracy issues!!!
#13
Ok so I worked on my rifle a bit last night. I took my rail off to look things over and I noticed my gas tube touches my barrel nut just a tiny little bit. Could that be messing with my gas system?
I already put the jp back on and the gas tube doesn?t touch with that gas block. I took the jp off in the first place because the adjustment screw seized up and I can?t adjust the gas system with it. I?ll be doing some shooting on my lunch break and we will see If that changes anything.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 10:21 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Bigs28 - 09-17-2019, 10:26 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 10:35 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by lazyengineer - 09-17-2019, 11:24 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by A5BLASTER - 09-17-2019, 11:53 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 11:55 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by A5BLASTER - 09-18-2019, 12:09 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by FLshooter - 09-18-2019, 12:35 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by rabiddawg - 09-18-2019, 12:45 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by VASCAR2 - 09-18-2019, 01:01 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Six5x39 - 09-18-2019, 01:03 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-18-2019, 03:15 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-18-2019, 05:31 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Mad Charlie - 09-18-2019, 11:18 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Mad Charlie - 09-18-2019, 11:28 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by FLshooter - 09-19-2019, 01:31 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by just_john - 09-27-2019, 12:00 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by LRRPF52 - 09-28-2019, 05:03 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by ErikS - 10-03-2019, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)