Bedding Howa Mini?
#6
Thanks, guys. Decided to go with the Score-Hi kit after all, just the pillars and screws, I already have Devcon 10110 on hand from my Savage. As to a two stage operation, pillars first then bedding, if you're doing both anyway, it just makes sense to do it all at once, and the Score-Hi kit is designed for just that. My Savage was a little different, it had a blind mag, so no bottom metal for the front action screw to go through. I turned a 2 piece front pillar for that that incorporated an escutcheon with counter-bore for the screw, a little cold blue and it looks like a factory piece Cool. Might still have some pics around if anyone is interested, or you could just check out the Stress-Free pillar bedding article at 6mmbr.com., that's what I used for inspiration and as a guide. Will try and remember to take pics when I get to it, later.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by A5BLASTER - 09-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Sinclair - 09-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Lemonaid - 09-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-18-2019, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)