Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP accuracy issues!!!
#6
Sorry if I sound dumb. But lapping the upper face to the barrel?
I have a range setup at home and do most of my shooting there. After shooting about 100 rounds on paper over a few shoots I moved to my steel targets. I have 8? by 8? steel plates out to 350yards. I could pretty much hit the plate every shot at 350 which is as far as I?m likely to harvest a deer and good enough for me. After 100 rounds on paper with this new build (none of which felt very good to me) I moved out to the plates and past 150yds I had trouble consistently hitting the plates. At 350 I could hit the plate 1 out of every 5 shots.
Just changed things around for cosmetics and now I?m extremely disappointed with the rifle after all the money and time I?ve put into it.
I?m also using a Leupold vx3i if that matters to anyone.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 10:21 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Bigs28 - 09-17-2019, 10:26 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 10:35 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by lazyengineer - 09-17-2019, 11:24 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by A5BLASTER - 09-17-2019, 11:53 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-17-2019, 11:55 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by A5BLASTER - 09-18-2019, 12:09 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by FLshooter - 09-18-2019, 12:35 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by rabiddawg - 09-18-2019, 12:45 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by VASCAR2 - 09-18-2019, 01:01 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Six5x39 - 09-18-2019, 01:03 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-18-2019, 03:15 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Blinds - 09-18-2019, 05:31 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Mad Charlie - 09-18-2019, 11:18 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by Mad Charlie - 09-18-2019, 11:28 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by FLshooter - 09-19-2019, 01:31 AM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by just_john - 09-27-2019, 12:00 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by LRRPF52 - 09-28-2019, 05:03 PM
HELP accuracy issues!!! - by ErikS - 10-03-2019, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)