Bedding Howa Mini?
#3
my juice was pam spray (the name brand btw!!). in either case spray everything you don't want to get sticky... DIP, bolts, interior bolt holes, trigger lay-in area -- everything, and a little over b/c it will spread out a bit more than whatever you think.

edit to add, but I thought (not an expert mind you) that in terms of sequence it was best to do the pillars first, then then bed... but I could be wrong on that... thought I read that or got that impression somewhere.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by A5BLASTER - 09-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Sinclair - 09-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Lemonaid - 09-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-18-2019, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)