Bedding Howa Mini?
#1
I've only bedded one other rifle, a Savage 12FV, but that had a blind mag, filling the hole with modeling clay was pretty straightforward. But the bottom metal/mag well of the Howa is throwing me, how do you bed it without getting something stuck? I have the DIP bottom metal for mine, much nicer than the stock plastic, but the issue is the same. Any tips from those that have done this already? BTW, stock is a Boyd's Classic, and I'll probably just bed it for now, my lathe is out of commission at the moment, so I won't be turning any pillars, and I don't like any of the aftermarket offerings. Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by A5BLASTER - 09-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Sinclair - 09-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by Lemonaid - 09-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by daved20319 - 09-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Bedding Howa Mini? - by grayfox - 09-18-2019, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)