09-16-2019, 05:43 PM
grayfox Wrote:Has not happened to me with all the grendels I shot/shoot, but then again I do not get barrels smoking, nor fire 60 constant - sounds like "as close to 1 sec/ea as you could" - nor do I do it with steel case ammo. And as I understand it, the shorter the barrel, the harder the cycling. I personally do not consider the Grendel a blaster-type rifle.
No offense intended but regardless of the bolt or the replacement, you need to examine the operator procedures and operating parameters first.
Not looking for a fight but care to elaborate on your last paragraph.
I was operating the rifle to or what should be under it’s operating parameters. I was literally firing a shot and saying in my head 1 Mississippi and firing another shot. Now, if that questions what you think is outside of an AR platform rifle well that’s your opinion. It shouldn’t be, 60 rds is not that much.

