Sorry to hear about your bolt and if I needed a replacement 6.5 Grendel bolt I’d use a group buy Monster logo bolt manufactured by Millennium. Other quality bolts are Alexander Arms and Maxim. JP bolts get good reviews.
Two areas of concern which might accelerate bolt wear is a receiver that is not square resulting in the bolt not being square with the barrel extension. If this is a carbine gas 14.5” barrel the upper might be over gassed which can put more stress on the bolt.
Depending on the number of rounds on the bolt might indicate poor heat treat. If the bolt failed on the first 80 rounds of Wolf steel cased ammo I’d suspect a faulty bolt. If the bolt lasted several hundred to thousands of rounds I’d look at contributing causes which lead to bolt failures.
Two areas of concern which might accelerate bolt wear is a receiver that is not square resulting in the bolt not being square with the barrel extension. If this is a carbine gas 14.5” barrel the upper might be over gassed which can put more stress on the bolt.
Depending on the number of rounds on the bolt might indicate poor heat treat. If the bolt failed on the first 80 rounds of Wolf steel cased ammo I’d suspect a faulty bolt. If the bolt lasted several hundred to thousands of rounds I’d look at contributing causes which lead to bolt failures.

