Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on AR build
#4
I?m running a vortex pst gen 2 in a vortex cantilever mount.

Aero upper with a 17? UTG hand guard and 20? Odin heavy barrel.

Nothing is touching the barrel during operation and everything is tight. The closest contact I had was the gas block and I trimmed the edges 45 degrees to insure nothing was touching. I probably have .060 clean in that area.

The gun still only shot 2-1/2? today with a Burris scope that has been proven on three other guns.

The vortex acted like crap on the first outing and now it moved in the vortex mount.

I am running 20# on the base and 17# on the scope rings.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on AR build - by JCSC - 09-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Advice on AR build - by BCHunter - 09-16-2019, 12:49 AM
Advice on AR build - by grayfox - 09-16-2019, 12:57 AM
Advice on AR build - by JCSC - 09-16-2019, 01:09 AM
Advice on AR build - by JCSC - 09-16-2019, 01:34 AM
Advice on AR build - by FRB6.5 - 09-16-2019, 01:58 AM
Advice on AR build - by A5BLASTER - 09-16-2019, 02:33 AM
Advice on AR build - by JCSC - 09-16-2019, 02:57 AM
Advice on AR build - by grayfox - 09-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Advice on AR build - by CJW - 09-16-2019, 02:20 PM
Advice on AR build - by grayfox - 09-16-2019, 04:58 PM
Advice on AR build - by Popeye212 - 09-17-2019, 12:48 AM
Advice on AR build - by JCSC - 09-16-2019, 03:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)