Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245
#26
TreeTopFlier Wrote:This really seems to be a problem with this chamber. I had one that was replaced under warranty. Same thing, Sierra 120gr hpbt would jam in the lands at mag length.

I wonder if the "compound" throat is hard to get right because this problem seems to be epidemic.

I should also say the head space on this barrel was fine.
TTF

It's not the chamber are it's design.

It's company's useing questionable reamer's made by a few less then honest reamer makers or company's useing their reamer's past their working service lifespan. And some company's are just idiots and shouldn't be allowed to run a blinder much less a mechanical tool of any kind.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short throat issue, rifle wont chamber anything with a COAL over 2.245 - by A5BLASTER - 09-16-2019, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)