Extraction problem AGAIN
#10
KS, Thanks. I did the chamber(which was a bit tight). OEM cartridges were "sticky" to remove unfired. I ran 400 grit and polish until they extracted fairly easy. I think that was the major problem. I just got through replacing the extractor, spring, and insert. I used the 4 coil spring and the black insert. The extractor I got has more of a ''lip" than the original one. The original one looked worn down, evn though it hasn't had that many rounds. Only had time to test a few shots. Looks promising, cycled fine, and locked back on last round. Brass landing 4 o'clock about 6 feet away. Shot first round watching the ejection, the next two were overlapping, dead center 3/4" high at 60yds. Brass looks fine. I'm happy for the time being. I appreciate the replies/help. I read the post you made that was sent to me by FRB6.5. Thanks again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by lazyengineer - 09-10-2019, 04:26 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by VASCAR2 - 09-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Lemonaid - 09-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by CJW - 09-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 01:42 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Mad Charlie - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-13-2019, 03:39 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by LRRPF52 - 09-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-13-2019, 08:44 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 02:49 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by -Justin- - 09-21-2019, 04:56 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-21-2019, 07:41 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 03:27 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by A5BLASTER - 09-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by FRB6.5 - 09-21-2019, 04:53 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-21-2019, 07:34 PM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-22-2019, 01:50 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by Kswhitetails - 09-22-2019, 01:54 AM
Extraction problem AGAIN - by gwtx - 09-22-2019, 03:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)