Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12" barrel max efficient range.
#5
I use mine (12.7") to take and cull out to 350ish. I'd say I'm confident enough to take deer (quick kill and carcass preservation) from 50-275. With a 3-9 on it, I'd push that a bit. I have no issues at all with coyotes, where the goal is simply to cull, out to more than 300.

Rarely do I recover my coyote kills. I leave that to the other coyotes.

I use a suppressor, and find 95gr vmax to do the job well enough to trust. They aren't as easy to tune, or as fun to make groups on paper, but they are fast, reliable enough, and they devastate coyotes.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
12" barrel max efficient range. - by Ut_wolfer - 09-12-2019, 01:47 PM
12" barrel max efficient range. - by Bigs28 - 09-12-2019, 02:06 PM
12" barrel max efficient range. - by VASCAR2 - 09-12-2019, 03:05 PM
12" barrel max efficient range. - by grayfox - 09-12-2019, 03:21 PM
12" barrel max efficient range. - by Kswhitetails - 09-12-2019, 08:59 PM
12" barrel max efficient range. - by Ut_wolfer - 09-12-2019, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)