Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calling hogs with an electronic caller
#7
Good to hear from you DNS......

I?ve got 2 Fox Pros. Their hog calls are not effective at all.....predator calls work ok.

A year or so I purchased a Convergent Bullet HP, great coyote call, great coon call, great cat call, no pigs yet.

Usually I only use electronic calls in the daytime, at night mouth calls work much better for me.....

Taking the Bullet to Texas with me Friday, only to use as a last resort.

This will be the first blood with the Grendel.


Randy99,
I am such an equipment whore, I ordered my Bullet the first hour after watching Hog Zombies
The call itself is great, especially for raccoons, I kill more raccoons than anything in Georgia.
Totally lost interest in deer hunting years ago, now pigs, cats, coyotes, raccoons and ringtail?s in that order are my favorite animals to hunt.

Help Make Georgia Great Again!!! Buy our peanuts.

Chuck
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by CJW - 09-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by CJW - 09-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by kmon - 09-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by CJW - 09-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by kmon - 09-12-2019, 01:22 AM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by CJW - 09-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Calling hogs with an electronic caller - by CJW - 09-16-2019, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)