New RAP checklist
#8
Update: I checked mag fit and it was very sloppy with three different brands of magazines, so I put a small amount of JB weld about halfway down in the magwell both in front and back. (release agent on everything around where it could possibly go)
Let it set up for about an hour. Inserted release agent (past wax) coated mag. I placed a weight on the mag to keep it in proper position.
After waiting the 24 hours recommended cure time I popped out the mag with no problem and the slop is gone.
I'll report any problems with extended use if they happen.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-07-2019, 05:29 AM
New RAP checklist - by Rosecrans1 - 09-07-2019, 12:18 PM
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-07-2019, 04:32 PM
New RAP checklist - by A5BLASTER - 09-08-2019, 06:55 PM
New RAP checklist - by Rosecrans1 - 09-09-2019, 10:22 AM
New RAP checklist - by just_john - 09-09-2019, 11:38 AM
New RAP checklist - by A5BLASTER - 09-09-2019, 02:02 PM
New RAP checklist - by Lemonaid - 09-09-2019, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)